I realized the other day that I mention our little girl during previous blogs, but I have never posted any pictures of her. So, since Jonathan and I are not in a hurry to have a little one we spoil this little girl rotten!
Since Jonathan is the only one in his office Daisy
goes to work with her daddy whenever he is not
on the road. One day he sent me this while I was
at work, to show me what "little monster" does
when she's at his office! We're lucky because Jonathan's
boss has a black cocker, so he doesn't mind that she hangs
out there. He calls her the AOS mascot!
This was when we first got her. She was only 6 weeks
Daisy was about 10 weeks old here and she could
fit inside her toy box. Needless to say she has outgrown
This Halloween she was a bumble bee!
She hated every second of it.
+010.jpg)
+002.jpg)
+001.jpg)









0 comments:
Post a Comment