Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Summer Happenings...

I'm aware that I've already failed miserably at keeping this thing up-to-date. For those who check it out from time to time, you should be use to it. This summer flew by and I can't believe a new school year has already started. Jonathan and I were just talking about how busy we've been this summer working, traveling, entertaining, and getting settled into the house. Here are just a few things that have kept us busy this summer.
Jonathan's first experience at the Choctaw Indian Fair!
He escorted Elizabeth and I so we could
listen to Sarah Evans for her birthday.
He was such a good sport for such 
a huge culture shock!
Sarah Evans
Next up for us... THE Neshoba County Fair!
(Yes, they are in the same small town but the 2 Fairs 
are vastly different and you can't even try to compare the 2)







Much more our speed!
I can actually say that I remember back in the
day when there was no cell serviceat the 
fairgrounds and cell phones were unheard of. 
Wow, I'm old!
Elizabeth getting ready for the in-famous chair races.
Betting on the horse races, come on #6!
Cute cabins at night!
(This is where we all sleep in the same room! 
You may have up to 20 people sleeping in 1 room)
 This little cutie gets lots of Uncle Jon, Aunt Jen time. 
Presley was born on July 1st and is changing daily. 
She is already over 9lbs and has completely 
stolen our hearts! Now, we are sitting back waiting on 
her future husband, Foster to make his debut into the world 
(only 5 more weeks to go)!



0 comments: