This past weekend I had the privilege of participating in The Blair E. Batson 5K, in honor of this
sweet little guy. While I don't know this family personally, I've kept up with their story through my friends
Saranne and
Haley. This angel has had a rough journey into the world, but by looking at those big blue eyes you would never know it. Thank you Ashley for letting me be a part of it!
My sweet cutie patootie AP came along for the ride and to support her friend Sawyer, so of course I couldn't resist taking pictures of her. I love this kid!! I enjoyed doing the walk, but I've challenged myself to do better and run the next one. Here are a few pictures from the day.
 |
| Aunt J, AP, Saranne, and Aunt Haley |
 |
| Team Sawyer |
 |
| How can you not LOVE this face?? |
 |
| Too cool for school, AP! |
1 comments:
look whos back to blogging!!! AP loves you too Aunt J!
Post a Comment