Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Party(s)

Jonathan and I have been making the rounds the last two weeks with Christmas Parties. To start with, my workplace hosts a wonderful Christmas party each year at the Jackson Country Club (there are lots of perks to working with Doctor's). It is always a really nice event, starting with cocktail hour, 4 course dinner, and then open bar with lots of dancing. Each year we have complained that no one stays until the end and this year we were out to shut the place down. And we did...We have several new girls this year who are close (yes, Miranda I said close) in age to Jonathan and I . We decided to fix up Miranda with Jonathan's good friend Gabe because we knew for 1.) he would think she is hot and wouldn't want to her turn down, and 2.) they would have a blast together (and they did).

We all had way too much fun for a Thursday night and be at work the next morning! One of the girls I work with, is kind of a tom boy (mean that in a good way) and can be shy. We decided it was our mission to give her a make over and she agreed. I must say that she looked beautiful! Also, I mentioned that she is shy...well never, ever say that to my husband because he will make it his mission to draw you out of your shell. He decided that since he couldn't get Erin to dance that he would really embarrass her and give her a lap dance (see photo below). Well, the talk of the office the next day was how our Husbands really had a "good time" thanks to the free booze. I quickly took to his defense and explained that he wasn't feeling his alcohol that's just his personality and he always goes for shock mode, sober or non-sober! Like I said we all had a great time and made some fun, new memories!

Jonathan and I after our wonderful dinner!

The infamous lap dance! Check out every one's face around. Leigh and I have our heads turned laughing hysterically!


Lauren, Miranda, Me, Erin, and Leigh

Clinton and Leigh
Gabe and Miranda
Gabe and Miranda "Prom Style" Photo

Gabe and Jonathan (aka...trouble)

Doesn't he look so sweet and innocent, NOT!
We also had Jonathan's office party this week in New Orleans, but unfortunately I didn't have my camera. We had a wonderful time and we always enjoy getting to see everyone~

0 comments: