Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Graduation

Ok, so I am a little behind in posting...There has been a lot going on around our house the last month. Starting with my brother graduating from Mississippi State University (Jonathan and I are not forgiving him for going there)! We are so proud of him! My parents decided to host a party for him at Briarwood Country Club in Meridian. We had the best time dancing and celebrating the night away with all our family and friends. When my parents decide to throw a party they really know how to do it up right (a.k.a...our wedding)!

This is towards the end of the night and my oldest brother and I decided to show everyone our moves or, lack of moves...and no, we didn't plan our outfits to match one anothers!
I kept trying to get Derek to smile with his beautiful girlfriend Holley, but he hates pictures, so Jonathan decides to jump in and plant his happy face in the photo I had been trying desperately to capture all night!
and then there are those who don't mind having their pictures taken! One guess at who it is???



This is Brent's cake I had made to match his invitations. Now, keep in mind the day that I picked up the cake it was snowing and ice was all over the roads (we weren't even sure if there would be a cake). I went to look at it and the cake lady said, I just put the red on, it will darken up and not look pink the longer it sits. Guess what, it remained pink and never got darker!! Oh well, it still tasted good!

The graduate and his proud parents!

Taking his walk...

1 comments:

holley said...

Love love love the one of Jonathan posing by the fire! What a fun night! :)