I have to admit I haven't hosted many baby showers in the past. Only 1 to be exact before Saranne's, so I was a little new to the do's and dont's of baby showers. Thankfully Saranne's BFF, Haley had it all under control. She knows Saranne's taste better than anyone, so I just went along with whatever she suggested. Well, almost...after everything was decorated and the house was set, she pulled out pink and green garland with baby bottles. They did not even make it all the way out of the bag before they got nixed! Sorry Haley, I still love you and think you rock, but those were pretty bad!! :o) There were 11 of us that hosted the shower and I must say that it was one of the easiest, most laid back, and agreeable showers to ever be a part of. With 11 females involved you never know what kind of drama could rear it's ugly head, but not with this group of girls. Everyone was awesome and we all worked to make sure Saranne's shower went off without a hitch. OK, maybe there was one hitch involving cookies, but we won't talk about that. :o) Enjoy the pictures!
Friday, June 18, 2010
Saranne's Baby Shower Part - 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





















0 comments:
Post a Comment