Thursday, November 20, 2008

USM Football

We all got together and tailgated for USM's last home game of the year. It was really cold, but we had a lot of fun. Tailgating has come a long way since we use to tailgate back in college. I think we were the only tent that didn't have a flat screen TV hooked up to a dish. It's such a great feeling that comes over me whenever I walk back on campus. Here are a few pictures from the weekend...Go E-A-G-L-E-S!

My Mom and Dad enjoying the great food!

My brother Derek and his girlfriend Holley.
Holley is a die hard Ole Miss fan, so I appreciate
her showing support for the eagles that day!

My silly brothers just had to show where their support is.
Brent is a die hard Georgia fan and Derek bleeds orange & blue.
It just so happened that these two teams played each other
while we were tailgating. Thanks to all the folks around us
with TVs, they didn't have to miss the game!

0 comments: