That I actually married a Movie Star!

OK, so maybe not a REAL movie star, just an extra in the Indian Jones Stunt Show in Disney World.
In case you can't tell by now, Jonathan and I spent last week in Disney World. I had a work conference there, who on earth would schedule a "work" conference in Disney World? This was my third time going to Disney World, but Jonathan had never been so we took advantage of the free room, packed our bags and hit the parks running. We had a great time and it was so fun to watch and listen to him scream with excitement on all the great rides!
The picture above is of my sweet husband getting to play an extra in the Indian Jones stunt show. I knew before we sat down that they would be picking people out of the audience and of course as suspected, Jonathan was the first to stand up and wave his arms as if to say, "Pick me, Pick me!" He has later informed me that he is a movie star now and he doesn't let the fame go to his head. Don't know about you guys, but I haven't seen a movie star paycheck yet!



The "Newlyweds"












0 comments:
Post a Comment